Lot 2 is located at the outer ring of the Sugar Palm allotment. The location of this lot is adjacent to an undeveloped zone between La Palma and Suikerpalm.
With only a 5 minute drive to the Sorobon area to the east and only a 2 minute drive to the nearest beach 'Bachelor Beach' to the west. It is located in the middle of the most beautiful coastal areas of Bonaire. The center of Kralendijk is only a 10-minute drive away. At Suikerpalm, the roads will be paved and utilities will be installed underground at your convenience. Everything is prepared for you to start building your dream home on Bonaire. As part of the zoning plan for Bonaire, Suikerpalm is one of the last allotment projects where you can buy a plot. As an extra bonus, there is no construction obligation on Suikerpalm, so you retain all the freedom.
Nice to know; The Suikerpalm plant species is also known as Arengo saccharifera, the spike palm, which provides the spikes and Javanese sugar.
- spacious outer ring plot,
- no building obligation,
- close to popular beaches and the Caribbean Sea,
- build your own dream home,
- water and electricity connections available and roads will be paved,
- accessibility: good, only 10 minutes to the center of Kralendijk,
- location: located near the main road Kaya Statius of Eps which continues to Sorobon Beach, next to allotment plan La Palma.