This villa was designed and built with the use of the cooling trade winds in mind. Because of its favorable position on the lot, no air conditioning is needed. The covered porch, which covers the entire width of the villa and is accessible from all rooms, is perfect for any time of day or night with wide views.
- Sea views from covered porch (270 ft / 25m wide),
- Additional guest living room with kitchen,
- Master bedroom with private bathroom,
- Carport and concrete ramp,
- First floor storage and possibilities to expand,
- Concrete foundation for possible pool/gazebo,
- Accessibility: 12 minutes to the center of Kralendijk,
- Location: in the quiet, residential area of Sabadeco, one of the most sought after neighborhoods on the island,
- Roof: ceramic roof tiles,
- Floor: ceramic floor tiles,
- Windows: tropical hardwood window frames with glass panels and screens,
- Garden: partially landscaped with plants, trees and white gravel stones. Drive-in/walk-in gate.