Just a short ride of 10 minutes from the hustle & bustle of Kralendijk, this kunuku, accessible using a dirt track road, welcomes you into a different world. Rolling hills full of cacti and indigenous trees, local birds such as parakeets and loras as frequent visitors, and wide views over & great breezes from the East side of Bonaire, are part of daily life. There are even some hiking trails on the kunuku grounds for your early morning stroll.
- Living away from it all in the heart of rural Bonaire,
- Living comfortably off grid,
- Spacious covered porch as your “living room”,
- 4 buildings (2 studios as bedrooms) as property,
- Various walking trails on site,
- Sustainable and self reliant,
- Accessibility: only 10 minutes to the center of Kralendijk,
- Location: in the rural area of Guatamala, located on a hill with great views & good breezes,
- Roof: roof sheets,
- Floor: ceramic floor tiles,
- Windows: wooden window frames with wooden shutters, screens and security bars,
- Garden: partially landscaped, kunuku is your garden.