This property reflects the Bonairean ambiance of the past. Authentic coral-stone walls, the caracteristic roofline, the attached watercistern (currently used as guest studio), garden with indigenous plants & trees. This is living as it was very common on Bonaire for decades. Close to nature and wonderfully peaceful. The house is located at an unpaved road in a quiet section of North-Antriol.
- authentic Bonairean landhouse with guest studio and large greenhouse,
- close to rural area,
- large plot of land,
- main house with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom,
- guest studio,
- Accessibility: 4 minutes to the center of Kralendijk,
- Location: in the outskirts of the residential area of Antriol. The Bonairean rural area as your backyard,
- Roof: roof sheets,
- Floor: ceramic roof tiles,
- Windows: aluminum window frames with glass panels and screens,
- Garden: landscaped with a mix of plants, trees & concrete walkways.